London City Dentists is committed to providing the finest dental care using the latest proven techniques that today’s technology has to offer. Our philosophy is first and foremost, healthy teeth. Starting with a strong foundation means that any subsequent aesthetic work will be more inclined to last. It is on this basis that a loyal client base and word-of-mouth following has been achieved.
Why Choose London City Dentists?
- Location: We are right in the heart of the city, a short distance from Tower Hill, Aldgate and Bank stations, Liverpool and Fenchurch Street mainline stations and Tower Gateway DLR.
- Quality: The quality of our work is proven and assured- any reparative work is insured for a minimum of one year, so in the unlikely event of a problem, it can be remedied quickly and free of charge. We never stint on your time in the chair, we schedule plenty of time to suit your individual needs.
- Stress Free: We specialise in treating nervous and anxious patients. Many of our more nervous patients find that our wide selection of DVD’s and music to choose from while you undergo treatment helps calm those nerves.
- Understanding our patients busy work schedules: We know that time is money, and so if we are unavoidably delayed by a few minutes, we contact you so that time away from work is never wasted. We also offer early morning and late evening appointments.
- Languages Spoke : English, Romanian
- Complaints : We aim to provide the best possible care and service at all times. Should you have any issues with the practice, please contact Dr Wayne Holness, via telephone or email, who will talk you through the process to ensure the appropriate steps are taken to achieve a swift resolution.
Meet The Team
Dr Wayne Holness BCHd, BSc (Hons), DPDS. GDC Number : 71954
Wayne qualified from Leeds Dental Institute in 1996. He has worked in general dental practice in Richmond, Surrey and Bristol and as a Senior House Officer in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Bristol Dental School. “I believe in minimally invasive treatment when treating pain, function or aesthetics. My approach is simple and straightforward. I want my patients to have strong, healthy teeth and to make them look as attractive as possible. Longer term, my treatment centres on prevention and maintenance. In the future, when people talk about “British teeth”, I want them to mean “excellent teeth”.”
Dr Andrew J. S. Dawood
DR ANDREW J. S. DAWOOD
MRD RCS (Eng.) MSc BDS ((Lon.)
Specialist in Periodontics and Prosthodontics
GDC No. 59818
Andrew Dawood runs the Dawood and Tanner Dental in London’s West End. He lectures regularly on surgical and prosthodontic aspects of implant dentistry, in the UK and internationally, and is published in the scientific literature.
Andrew qualified from The Royal London Hospital. He devotes his time to dental implant surgery, research and development in the implant world and in 3D imaging and manufacturing. He has honorary attachments to University College Hospital, St Bartholomew’s and the Royal London Hospitals, Chelsea and Westminster, and Moorfields Eye Hospital, working in the implant rehabilitation of patients who have undergone extensive resection or trauma.
Andrew has a number of significant innovations to his name, including the development of an award winning computerised implant drill controller, and various implant designs.
Dr Vipul Kataria
Dr Vipul Kataria
BDS (Bristol), DPDS (Bristol), MFGDP (UK) RCS (Eng.), MSc (UCL Eastman)
Practice Limited to Endodontics
GDC number 77684
Vipul qualified from the University of Bristol in 2000 after which he continued to embark upon various postgraduate courses, including an MSc in Endodontics at the world renowned Eastman Dental Hospital, University College London, which was awarded in 2010. Since 2008, Vipul has limited his practice to Endodontics and runs several clinics in Surrey and West Sussex.
In addition, Vipul is a clinical teacher and lecturer and teaches at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
For more information on Vipul, please click here http://katariaendodontics.co.uk/aboutme.html